Grace has resumed in-person worship services Sunday mornings with a number of safety protocols in place. Please see the COVID-19 update page or contact the church at 630-934-5003 for specific information.
Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker!Psalm 95:6
Until further notice, our Sunday morning worship service will take place at 10:00 AM. The service will closely resemble our traditional morning worship service except that the Lord’s Supper will not be administered initially, and only a limited number of hymns will be sung. Tithes and offerings can be placed in a basket when exiting the sanctuary after the service. There will be no Sunday School classes or Evening Worship. The Nursery room will be available to parents, but the Nursery will not be staffed.
As you consider whether or not to attend, please note the following:
- We have hired a commercial cleaning company to comprehensively clean and disinfect our building (including the Sanctuary, Fellowship Hall, Kitchen, Restrooms, Nursery etc.) on a weekly basis.
- If you are ill, or if anyone in your household is ill, please do not attend. If you have certain risk factors or have any doubts about whether you are healthy enough to attend, please check with your medical provider.
- We will be recording the worship service and have it available on our website soon after the service ends.
- Face coverings are required for everyone over the age of 2. If you don’t have your own, we will provide them. They must be worn at all times while in the building. We recognize that this requirement might be challenging for families with young children; all we ask is that you do the best you can. If, for any reason, you are not willing to wear a face covering, or if you are unable to wear a face covering for health-related reasons, please refrain from attending at this time.
- Please do not gather or linger inside the building either before or after the service. Feel free to fellowship outside as comfort level permits. Parents should instruct children with regard to your family’s expectations for them once outside the building.
- Food and beverages will not be served and are not allowed.
While we can all wish that things were different at this time, we do rejoice that the Lord is opening a path for our church to move forward, and we trust that He will continue to do so.