Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker!Psalm 95:6
Until further notice, our Sunday morning worship service will take place at 10:00 AM. The service will closely resemble our traditional morning worship service except only a limited number of hymns will be sung. Tithes and offerings can be placed in a basket when exiting the sanctuary after the service. There will be no Sunday School classes.
We are thankful that Grace has been able to hold “in-person” worship services. We are seeking to be mindful of the health concerns of our congregants.
Please note the guidelines for attendance each service:
- If you are ill, or if anyone in your household is ill, please refrain from attending. If you have certain risk factors or have any doubts about whether you are healthy enough to attend, please check with your medical provider.
- Please show love and respect to anyone who wishes to continue wearing a mask or sits distanced or who does neither.
- If you are definitely exposed to confirmed COVID, remain at home for the recommended period.
- Beginning Sunday, May 9, face coverings will no longer be required. The church will continue to make face coverings available for those that choose one.
- We will no longer be assigning seating. However, every other row of pews will be closed on the left (piano) side of the sanctuary. The balcony will also be open for seating.
- We will plan to have windows open in the sanctuary.
- The building will continue to be comprehensively cleaned by commercial cleaners on a weekly basis.
- Wash your hands, use hand sanitizer, cover your coughs… you know the drill.