Gather to worship and serve the living and true God in friendly and joyful fellowship. Each time you visit, our prayer is that you will experience the gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed and embraced in everything we say and do.
Sundays begin with Reverent Worship
When: 10:00 a.m.
Where: 200 N. Main St. (Rt. 47) in Elburn.
Our worship service follows a traditional Presbyterian order of worship:
- A formal call to worship,
- Singing of hymns by the congregation,
- A prayer of confession of sin and the pronouncement of assurance of God’s forgiveness in Christ,
- An expository sermon preached on a passage from the Bible,
- The partaking of the Lord’s Supper,
- The collection of an offering, and
- A benediction.
Close the day iN worship
When: 5:30 p.m.
In an extension of the morning service, we gather at 5:30 for hymns, prayer, and the preaching of God’s word. The Lord’s Supper is also served in the evening service.
Find the current guidelines for attendance here
Have more questions?
Find answers to frequently asked questions.
Or let us know your coming and what we can do to make your visit more informative. We’d be happy to give you a tour, answer questions over coffee, or schedule a time to talk about the church.