Please note the guidelines for attendance each service:
- If you are ill, or if anyone in your household is ill, please refrain from attending. If you have certain risk factors or have any doubts about whether you are healthy enough to attend, please check with your medical provider.
- Please show love and respect to anyone who wishes to continue wearing a mask or sits distanced or who does neither.
- If you have been definitely exposed to COVID, remain at home for the recommended period.
- Beginning Sunday, May 9, face coverings will no longer be required. The church will continue to make face coverings available for those that choose.
- We will no longer be assigning seating. However, every other row of pews will be closed on the left (piano) side of the sanctuary. The balcony will also be open for seating.
- We will plan to have windows open in the sanctuary.
- The building will continue to be comprehensively cleaned by commercial cleaners on a weekly basis.
- Wash your hands, use hand sanitizer, cover your coughs… you know the drill.
We recognize that there are a variety of opinions regarding the Covid-19 virus and the recommended safety protocols. We are very thankful for the love and unity that has been displayed within the congregation over the past year and for the prayerful support for the Session. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or wish to discuss these matters further.